Thursday, December 15, 2005
You Wanna Know Something?
1. What color are your kitchen plates? Um, blue and white with Santa Claus on them. They're paper plates!
2. What book are you reading now? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (again)
3. What's your favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit, any version
4.Favorite magazine? Creating Keepsakes and Lucky
5. Least favorite smell? Cat poop
6. Favorite color? PINK!
7. Least favorite color? poop green
8. How many rings before you answer the phone? On the home phone it's two.
9. Future children's names? I've said Brent and Madison before, but I may name the kids after members of the Manning family. No, seriously.
10. What's your goal in life? To be the best person I can possibly be.
11. Favorite actor? George Clooney
12. Favorite actress? Julia Roberts
13. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet Coke
14. If you could meet anyone, alive or dead, who would it be? Jesus
15. Favorite alcoholic drink? Beer--any kind as long as it's not skanky
16. What is your sign and birthday? Scorpio, November 18
17. If you could have any color hair what would it be? I like my hair color now--dark brown with blonde highlights.
18. Favorite movie? Gone with the Wind. A recent favorite is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
19. Do you type with the right fingers on the keys? Yes
20. What's under your bed? Cat toys
21. What is your favorite number? 8
22. Ketchup or mustard? Actually, I prefer barbecue sauce.
23. Hamburgers or Hot dogs? Hamburgers
24. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
25. The best place you have ever been? Edinburgh, Scotland
26. Burger King or McDonald's? Wendy's LOL
27. What screen saver is on your computer right now? A slideshow of photos.
28. What do you want for Christmas? Flannel sheets