Thursday, June 22, 2006

All I Have to Do Is Dream
I get teased all the time about the crazy dreams I have. I've been asked if I drink before bedtime. (No.) I've been asked if I eat spicy foods before bedtime. (No.) I thought I would share last night's dream and let you decide for yourself.

In my dream I was home alone for a few days because Mom and Daddy went out of town. I was supposed to feed these dogs we had outside while they were gone. I wouldn't feed them, though, because there was a giant spider outside. I stayed inside the whole time. Luckily someone else was feeding them. I finally went outside again when Mom and Daddy came home. While I was outside, I dropped my new digital camera and broke it. I was able to put it back together, but the pictures on there weren't mine. I didn't know how to fix it, so I went to the FEMA tent by the Super Wal-Mart in Chalmette. They said that they couldn't help me, but Mel Brooks could. I had to go and find Mel Brooks, and he finally helped me fix the camera.

Weird? I'll let you decide. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What's weird about that? Seems perfectly normal to me... then again, I also teach middle school! ;-)

Kelly in Ohio