Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well, Hellooooooo!

Yes dear blog readers, I am still alive! I have been busy with school, and not much else has been going on. At least this week we Saints fans have something to be excited about. Finally, a win! Wootie hootie!

Of course I've been scrapbooking. I think that's what I spend all my free time doing. I'm heading to an all-day crop at Scrapbooks Etc. on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it since I haven't cropped out there in a while. I will share my creations with you afterwards!

I've seen a few other bloggers tagged, and I hope they don't mind me stealing their survey. Here it goes:

Here are the Fours:
Jobs I've Had:
1. Pharmacy Clerk at Eckerd Drugs
2. Analyst/Trainer at Sears Credit
3. Teacher at various schools

4. Summer Camp Counselor

Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over
1. The Sound of Music
2. Saturday Night Fever
3. Grease
4. Twister

T.V. Shows I Watch
1. Survivor
2. Sunday Night Football

3. Monday Night Football
4. American Idol

Places I've Lived
1. Meraux, LA
2. Moss Bluff, LA
3. Pearl River, LA
4. Meraux, LA (YAY!!!! BACK HOME!!!!)


Favorite Foods
1. Steak
2. Lasagna
3. French Fries
4. Stuffed Artichokes

Favorite Colors
1. Pink

2. Orange
3. Lime Green
4. Red

Places Id Love To Be Now
1. Scrapbook store
2. Mall
3. Beach

4. I'm home. Where else would I want to be?

Names I like, but would NOT use for my children
1. Hailey (love it, but it's too common)
2. Henry
3. Joe
4. Oliver


See you soon!

No comments: