Monday, May 15, 2006

It's a Survey!
I borrowed this little survey from my friend Benita's blog. I hope she doesn't mind! Check it out, and let me know if you decide to complete this survey too.

Fave coffee: Anything from Starbucks. I like frozen coffees, and I also like vanilla cappuccinos.
Fave tea: I don't drink tea. It's one of those things I wish I liked.
Fave jam: Does jelly count? I love strawberry preserves and good old fashioned grape jelly.
Fave Peanut Butter: I'm not a peanut butter snob. I eat whatever's in the cabinet.
Fave sandwich: Roast beef po-boy and muffalettas from Ben's Pizza in Meraux.
Fave fast food item: Raising Cane's chicken fingers
Fave appetizer: Spinach & artichoke dip
Fave summertime drink: Frappuccinos, lemonade, and good ole H2O
Fave fruit: Strawberries
Fave vegetable: Broccoli & peas
Fave indulgence: Bathing! I love to take baths!

Hope your Monday was a great one!

No comments: