Monday, July 16, 2007

Feel the Love!

I thought that today I would share some things that have been making me happy. Come along with me on my little journey!

*QVC! I have some shirts for work and a pair of Birkenstocks on the way. My favorite recent purchase is this beautiful ring. I love anything with a fleur-de-lis! As QVC host Lisa Robertson would say, "Love, love, love!"

*Elsie Flannigan! This girl totally rocks! I love Elsie's work, and her new line Love, Elsie is fabulous. She is a constant source of inspiration.

*Music! I recently pulled out my Duran Duran CDs and have been enjoying them all over again. I've also been listening to Fall Out Boy and Joss Stone lately. Check them out if you haven't already!

*Owls! I don't know if it's because the owl is the CHS mascot or if it's because I've been seeing lots of cute ones lately, but owls are a recent fave of mine. Check out a really cute one here.

*Harry Potter! I plan to see the new movie this week, and I cannot wait for the new book to come out on Saturday. I pre-ordered mine months ago, and I will be stalking my mail lady Saturday morning!

What are some things that have been making you happy? Leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

Paula McGehee Photography said...

Hey Girl:

I also love me some "ELSIE", she totally rocks!

What makes me happy right now... All the new products that will be coming into "Scrappin' Buds" soon