Thursday, January 17, 2008

I *heart* My Green Sweater!


Yeah, it's a strange title, but when I realized all the pics I wanted to include were of me wearing my green sweater I thought it appropriate. Let me just clarify that I do have other clothes!


First pic--this is what I looked like until last Saturday.


Second pic--here's what I look like now!
Yep, I'm a redhead! After seven years of going blonde, it was time for a change. I absolutely love it! It took me a few days to get used to it, but now I'm so glad I did. I'm hoping that it won't fry my poor hair like all the blonde did. New year, new hair.


Tonight I got to spend some quality time with some of my favorite people.

Janet, Monica, me & the green sweater, and Angela


We had dinner at Rocky and Carlo's. The four of us haven't been together since Christmas, when the above pic was taken. I realize Christmas wasn't that long ago, but I miss my friends when I don't get to see them! It's so good to just chill out and hang with my girls. I can totally be myself when I'm with them. That's why they're such great friends!


I've been doing a lot of reading the last week or so. Some of you may be familiar with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I finally got a chance to read the books when Lauren lent them to me. OMG, they are amazing! If you don't know the premise, they're about a human girl in love with a vampire. I didn't want to put the first one down! I finished Twilight last night, and today I started New Moon. Eclipse, the third book, is waiting for me. Read these books! I promise you'll love them, even if you're not a vampire fan.


I couldn't leave without sharing some scrappy goodness. I did this page Sunday night, and it's my new favorite. No, it's not of me wearing my green sweater.


Isn't my cousin Kaitlin adorable? How can you resist that beautiful face!


Here's another fave. It's my man Puddy snuggled under the covers on the coldest day we've had in about three years! No, he wasn't wearing a green sweater.

The weekend is almost here, and it's a three-day weekend! Yippee! Sunday I will be glued to the TV watching the conference championship games. No matter which team wins the NFC Championship, I'll be pulling for them in the Super Bowl!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kate O'Brien said...

Love the hair, love the sweater and LOVE the layout! Hope you have a fabulous day girlie!