Monday, February 13, 2006


Back to School Hi, all! You may be wondering what the picture on the left is. It's the school where I work. It's a beautiful building. It's old and quite charming. Inside the classrooms are modern. I am really enjoying my job. Everyone at the school is so friendly. I will admit that it's a little bittersweet at times because I want to be the one in front of the class teaching. I just suck it up though because one day I know I'll have my own classroom again. I'm just happy to be back in a school and working with kids, which is my true love. There is still some uncertainty about the future. I don't know what I'll be doing in August, but I'm not going to worry about that today. I hope to be back in St. Bernard. That may not happen, and I'm really OK with it. As long as I have a job I will be happy.

No comments: