Tuesday, March 14, 2006


Happy Birthday, Puddy!
It was five years ago today that a black and white kitten was born and changed my life forever. Puddy was my first cat. Over the last five years I have watched him grow from a little furball to a handsome man. I still remember the little baby who played in a big flowerpot. Then as he got older he liked to sit on a stepstool so he could look out of the front door. He'd wake me up in the morning by climbing on top of me and licking my nose. If I didn't wake up immediately, he'd bite my nose! As he got older he became more aloof, but he's still my sweetheart. He keeps me company when I'm down. He's in the bed with me when I wake up in the morning. He's a great big brother to Kirby and Ollie. He is just a total sweetheart, and I can't imagine my life without him. Puddy man, I love you so very much! You will always be Mommy's big man!

No comments: