Wednesday, January 11, 2006

No Happy Ending
I posted about believing in miracles the other day and how I was hoping to be rehired at my old job. Well, the phone call never came. I didn't get my job back. I have been totally dejected for the last two days. I knew it was a longshot; I'm not stupid. I don't know why, but I thought I had a chance. OK, maybe I'm not stupid, but perhaps I'm just naive.

So now I'm back to square one. Where do I go from here? Good question. I'm going to follow up on the applications I placed in Mississippi. You should see the stack of mail I have to send out! I just hope one of those works out.

I am feeling so many things right now. I'm sad, angry, frustrated, pissed. I am just not one of those lucky people. You know the ones who seem to step in shit and come out smelling like a rose. That's not me. I never seem to have any luck except bad luck. Life sucks right now.

No comments: