Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Princess Is Employed!
Yes, you read that correctly! I finally have a job! I received a phone call yesterday from Picayune Junior High School. They are starting a program to work with struggling students to help them improve their test scores. It is basically an inclusion/tutoring program. I will be going into the classrooms and working with the teacher to identify the students' needs. Then I will work with those students to get them up to speed. It is a new program for the school, and the principal is very excited about it. I am too. No, it's not the traditional classroom position I'm used to having, but I'm excited to be involved in a new program.

I have a meeting on Friday to discuss the program, and hopefully we'll get started next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

So many of you have offered prayers, good thoughts, and kind words during this crazy time. Thank you so much! I hope you know how much you have helped me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations on the job, Bridget. I know how much this meant to you. Keep us posted!

Kim
(KMB10387)