Sunday, April 23, 2006


10 Ways to Reuse Your Target Bag
OK, I'm all for saving the environment. I may be personally responsible for the hole in the ozone layer because of all the hair spray I used in high school and college. Now Target is doing its part to help. You may have noticed that they now list 10 ways to reuse your Target bag on the side of the shopping bags. The uses are pretty compelling, so here's the list if you haven't seen it yet. I am also including my own comments on each use, and those comments will be in black.

1. Tiny Trashcan Liner--Great idea! I do use my bags in my bathroom and scrap room wastebaskets.
2. Doggy Duty--I don't have a dog anymore, but I would use a plastic bag for this.
3. Water Balloon--Hmmm, this would be a pretty big water balloon. I don't know about this one.
4. Roadtrip Rubbish--I like this idea too. My car winds up with a lot of trash in it everytime I evacuate for a hurricane.
5. Soggy Laundry--Go to the beach, put your wet towels and bathing suits in the Target bag, and everything else stays dry. Cool!
6. Ice Pack for Head Lump--Uh, I don't know about you, but if I had a head lump that big I'd be unconscious in the ER.
7. Toiletry Tote--Who wants shampoo leaking all over her suitcase? Not me!
8. Kitty Litter Liner--I use plastic bags when I clean the cat litter. I don't line the litter box with them though. Good idea.
9. Tomorrow's Lunchbag--Sure, if I'm feeding the entire faculty. I don't eat that much!
10. Care Package Padding--Keeps those valuables from breaking!

Have any additional uses? Contact Target! Maybe one day we'll see your suggestion on the side of the bag.

No comments: