Sunday, April 30, 2006


Happy Birthday, Ollie!

My baby boy is two today! Some might say that I should watch out for the terrible twos, but we've been going through that for the last year and a half! Those of you who don't know Ollie don't know what a loud personality he has. He is always in trouble. He is constantly getting into everything. You never know where you'll find him next. Sometimes he gets in the kitchen cabinets, but sometimes he gets on top of them. He likes the tub and the sink. He opens my dresser drawers. He chases and attacks his brother and sister. You have to be extra careful going out the front door because he tries to run out. When he does, he just goes and sits under the porch. Crazy cat!

Ollie is also very affectionate. He loves to cuddle. He also loves children. As goofy as he is, he is very gentle with kids. He can be quite a sweetheart when he wants to be. And this is why I love him so much. I can't imagine my life without this crazy furball. Happy birthday, my little buddy! I love you!

No comments: