Thursday, April 13, 2006


Feelin' Scrappy
I will admit it. I have been a scrapping fool for the last six months. (Some people will argue that I've been a fool all my life.) Scrapbooking has been one of the few things in my life I can control. It has been an incredible therapy since the hurricane. It filled the time when I was unemployed. Now that I'm working it's giving me a creative outlet. It also helps get my mind off of things.

The picture at the left is a project I made in a class the other day. My friend Toni at my LSS Scrappin' Buds had a ribbon holder class. We used coffee tins and decorated them. There's a hole cut in the top of the container to pull the ribbon through. Cute, huh? Not only did I learn something new, but I also got to socialize with some scrapping friends.

Scrapbooking has affected my life in so many positive ways. I'm preserving memories for future generations. I get to be creative. Best of all, I've met many wonderful people through this hobby (or should I say obsession?). I am so grateful I found this wonderful outlet and that I've been blessed with the ability to create lasting memories.

No comments: