Sunday, July 31, 2005

Survey Says......

From time to time I get those fun little surveys from my friends in e-mail that ask a little about myself. You know, the ones where you answer the questions and then you in turn send your answers on, and so on. Well, my friend Deana sent me one the other day, and I thought it would be fun to answer it here. After all, I'm sure you all want to know more about me! LOL Here goes:

1. Time now: 4:09 P.M.
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Bridget Ann Derbyshire
3. Nicknames: Bird, Bee, Ms. Derb, some I can't repeat here
4. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater? Sharks 3D at the IMAX
5. Eye color: Brown
6. Place of birth: New Orleans, Louisiana
7. Favorite Foods: chicken fingers, artichokes, BBQ
8. Ever been toilet papering: Who me?
9. Love someone so much it made you cry: Yeah
10. Been in a car accident: Sadly, yes
11. Anchovies: Yeah, right. Get real.
12. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
13. Favorite restaurants: Arabi Diner, Wow, Chili's
14. Favorite sport to watch: Football, baby! Geaux Saints!
15. Favorite drink: Diet Coke & Diet Sprite (it's a tie)
16. Favorite ice cream: Anything chocolate
17. Favorite movies: Gone with the Wind, Forrest Gump, Shrek 2, Airplane!
18. Favorite Fastfood: McDonald's Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad
19. What color is your bedroom carpet: Beige
20. How many times you failed your driver's test: Once
21. Who is your favorite singer? Elton John
22. Which store would you choose to max out your creditcard: Old Navy
23. What do you do most often when you are bored: Scrapbook, do crossword puzzles, or read
24. Bedtime: 11:00 on school nights, much later on summers & holidays
25. Favorite TV shows: Survivor, American Idol, Monday Night Football
26. Last person you went to dinner with: Mom & Dad
27. Favorite make of car: Saturn (why else would I drive one?! :-) )
28. What are you listening to right now? "She Works Hard for the Money" by Donna Summer. It's on a CD I burned.
29. What is your favorite color: PINK
30. How many tattoos do you have: Absolutely none
31. Time you finished this e-mail: 4:18 P.M.

No comments: