Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Who is this girl? And why does she want to be a princess?
Both of those are legitimate questions. Let me start with the first one. My name is Bridget. I live in Meraux, Louisiana, a suburb of New Orleans. But really, who am I? Let's see. I'm a daughter, a sister, a friend, a cat mommy. I am a teacher, a dancer, a scrapbooker. I am outgoing, yet shy. I am emotional, but reserved. I love to laugh, but I understand the seriousness of life. I seem pretty complex, yet I'm really not.

Why do I want to be a princess? Well, that stems back to my teenage years. Being the pampered, snotty brat that I was, my parents concluded that the only job I was qualified for was princess. It became a joke over time, and the title has stuck all these years. I'm still trying to figure out how I can live in the lap of luxury! Of course, I know real life doesn't work that way, and I'm OK with that. I'm happy with my life, and it doesn't get much better than that. Maybe that makes me a princess after all. Well, at least in my own mind maybe.

1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hi, Princess Bridget! :) Just wanted to be the first to leave you a comment :)

Jennifer